EXT Spa Scalp Massager
EXT Spa Scalp Massager- a better way to enjoy hair health!
The EXT SPA is a hand held scalp massager:
• The Device has 4 rubber massage heads , each with finger like
nodes that rotate in a soothing motion replicating 2800
touches every minute and stimulating 70 pressure points on
• Massaging effects with “EXT spa”
• The coordinated, precise movements deliver a stimulating
massage to your clients scalp and head.
• The massager’s waterproof design makes it safe to use on wet
hair and in combination with Conditioning Elixirs.
• Easy to clean and sanitize; wash after each use and wipe with
a barbicide or isopropyl alcohol wipe.
• EXT Spa removes toxins from the hair by pulling excess natural oil out of the
follicles. The four heads rotate in different directions to stimulate pressure
• The massaging motion helps to remove excess oil pools from the scalp that
can create a cement like barrier around the follicle
• The removal of excess oil from within the follicle aids the cleansers and
enzymes in creating the best growing environment for hair
• Promotes an optimal environment for healthier hair
• Creating this optimal environment can stimulate hair growth and
result in stronger hair shafts
• Relaxes the neck and scalp muscles
• Increases scalp circulation*
* Increased blood flow to the follicle is essential in stopping the
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does not charge properly
The best way to charge the scalp massager is on the base. Also, it takes about 2 hours to fully charge.
I ordered your EXT Spa massager and cannot see where it can be charged with the charger. Where do you plug it in? I see no opening anywhere to insert the plug.
See the EXT Spa Scalp Massager Manual below. To charge the Spa massager just place it in the charging base and plug in the USB cable to the USB port that's on the charging base. Then plug the other side of the USB into the USB adapter.
I received a broken messager
I got the est spa scalp massager and after three months stop working. I don’t recommend it.
I believe the Scalp Massager improves blood circulation on the scalp and relieves muscles from stress and as result of it contributes to healthier hair. It is very practicable and easy to use. I really enjoy using it at least once a day while I am relaxing in the couch or watching TV.